Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are inserting a UPS to a switch in production. Switch is specifically WS-C4507R with dual power supply.  PWR-C45-4200ACV. My question is can we do this step.1. Connect Power supply 1 to UPS2. Check power supply 1.3. Connect Power Supply 2 to UP...

SpoilerHi, we are trying to stack 2x cisco 3850-48p with one Cisco 3850-24p, the OS version is same, after stacking, run the command "show sw", the result looks good, but the LED " stack" on the front panel is not on. Then we tried to configure the s...

Dear Gents, We have two Cisco 9606 configured in SVL and working fine for two years. Now the company wants to move all network infrastructure to a new building, and we have to move this SVL. I would like to know if there any recommendations or best p...

I just replaced half of my switches with new hardware. When connected via VPN I can access the browser management GUI on all of the old switches but none of the new switches. My management network is 172.16.92.0/23 and my VPN network is 192.168.2.0/2...

smanning by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Going through a recent config change I lost the ability to authenticate either via RADIUS/AD AND with local credentials. And this was the case whether access via an Avocent console server or ssh. I was locked out until I disabled some trunking assuri...

I am troubleshooting QoS in relation to VoIP traffic and finding it hard to understand how the queues, queue-sets, thresholds, buffers and the CoS and DSCP mappings to queue's/thresholds on the 2960X switches actually work. Is there a way to view wha...

jduty by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm struggling to understand what input i need to support each stack when dual feed, so if I was too loose either my essential or non-essential feed there is another drawn for the stack not to shut down any devices, I thought i had it but a recent...

kevtwad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue with logging in to a 9300 switch after attempting to add the switch to the inventory within DNAC. Now when I try to SSH to the switch I receive an output that looks like an xml file with multiple lines similar to these:<capability...