Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I am using SG300-10PP. Moved to L2 mode.  I am trying to move an interface to trunk port and encapsulation as dot1q.  But I am not getting a command for that.# int gi7# switchport mode trunk# switchport trunk encapsulationIt says 'unrecognised com...

yuvaraj02 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey guys, my Cisco 2960-XR recently lost power when commin up i noticed that it stuck on a rapid blinking SYST light.it does not move from this. can you advise on its status.

Hi All, replaced one of the older switches with new 2960-x and have some issues.The port where is an AP went to err-disable state :Sep 16 18:01:56.639 UTC: %PM-4-ERR_DISABLE: loopback error detected on Gi1/0/14, putting Gi1/0/14 in err-disable stateF...

I have an upcoming project in which I need to create and divide our company production , database, web, etc. servers into different vlan and how certain users (regular user, admins) with rights is able to have access to certain servers. Since we are ...

tlekpcu88 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I configured ssh on my router and since the could not login using putty on my LAN or WAN. i was using telnet before i configured ssh.The error message is Network error:connection refused why I try to login.Can anyone help me figure out this ...

paulike12 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card