Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a list of 20 mac addresses. These devices will move around constantly and connect at different locations. Is there a way I can place this list in the switches and allow only these mac addresses input into vlan 800 for example? So the ports ...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone tell me how to delete the running-config /startup-config files on the nexus 5596k model.I have done write erase but config files is still there and my task is to default factory resetting the switch.In nexus, where cisco is saved runnin...

Hi all, I changed the configuration on a N7K-C7009 with two N7K-SUP2E supervisors.Now I get the following error when trying to save the configuration:"Configuration update aborted: This vdc has had a global configuration change since the last saved c...

Hello everyone, I have a Cisco C9200L-24T-4X switch, with firmware 17.6.4, I would like to know how many pools can be created and how many IPs in total at most it assigns to all networks.Thank you.

lizardo by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone had issues with cisco nexus switches where if one specific switch is primary and you restart the other switch the peer-link port-channel comes up briefly with a message like this:%ETH_PORT_CHANNEL-4-PORT_INDIVIDUAL: port Ethernet1/49 is...

reale00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Probably should've bought different gear but got two 93180s in vPC config.3 VMWare hosts. 3 Vswitches on them. Each with 3 dual 25gbps NICs. Plus some 1gbps.Plan to use 2 ports from each host per vswitch connected to each Nexus for redundancy. Manage...

janit by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

heyESS3300 with IOS XE Software- Bengaluru-17.6.4(MD)the router doesn't recognize the command l2nat instance nor instance commandanyone has any experience with instances in this platform?

Resolved! Router connection

Hi everyone. I've made up this topology and just done everything that i could to make it work. The devices within its vlan can ping each other just fine but it cannot ping across the router. My theory is that there is something wrong with the serial ...

s3988111 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes