Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Team,I am new to networking and learning CCNA. I am confused about the network ID for class C. We usually consider a different network if the network IDs are not the same example class A 10.10.1.1 and 10.11.1.1 they both are different network..but in...

ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Current configuration : 6441 bytes!! Last configuration change at 00:49:49 UTC Mon Mar 1 1993!version 15.0no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname Switch!boot-star...

Hello engineers,I have a need to migrate some DC access switches (mostly 93180 nexus) that are currently connected to a pair of Nexus7K to a new pair of NX9364 (NXOS image). My question here is to know if it is possible to do so without causing servi...

Hello, I am designing a new DC and considering using double-sided vPC between Spine (N9K-C9364C-GX) switches and Leaf (N9K-C93180YC-FX3) switches. I reviewed the Cisco vPC best practices but wasn't able to find how many vPC domains are supported in t...

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

It's been a while since i had to deal with STP But can someone refresh my memory? Given the topology where i would have two nx9ks setup as a vpc domain feeding single switches (That will never cross connect to another set of switches), So it would be...

squad4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VA Team found VA - SSH Weak Key Exchange Algorithms Enabled on WS-C3750X-24 IOS 15.2(4)E10.VA Description: The remote SSH server is configured to allow key exchange algorithms which are considered weak. This is based on the IETF draft document Key Ex...

Melove by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TLS Confusion

We have three series of Cisco Catalyst switches (2960, 1000 and 9300).  The 2960 and 1000 units don't appear to support TLS 1.3 (very annoying).  On a recent scan, our 2960 and 1000 series switches show failing grades on the TLS 1.2 ciphers.  However...

jayu by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a broken C3650-STACK-KIT= module.  Currently, the associated C3650 switches have SNT Smartnets. Question:  Does my SNT Smartnet contract cover RMA replacement for my broken stacking module?

Hello Group-Members,it's really strange but since setting up new access-lists (I never used them before) I noted that the lists stops working after 24h after applying it on the interface. This happens on a C9200L with IOS XE 17.3.7 (and on an elder C...

t.ricco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I'm starting to study for my CCNA and I'm working towards building a small home lab to practice (in addition to using packet tracer).I just got an old ME 3400 ts 24 and I wanted to play a bit with it while I'm in the market for another sw...

Ebbi by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card