Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We've recently inherited a job that another company was doing, so we've had our hand slightly forced on the kit and overall topology involved, however that's all fine and we can make it work.This is a collapsed core topology with core and access s...

HI all,   i have a router C3900-SPE200 this uotput the log %ENVMON-1-CPU_CORE_WARNING_OVERTEMP: Warning: CPU core is very hot value = 18. It exceeds threshold 22. Please resolve system cooling immediately to prevent system damage.  but checking the c...

HI all, i have a router C3900-SPE200 this uotput the log %ENVMON-1-CPU_CORE_WARNING_OVERTEMP: Warning: CPU core is very hot value = 18. It exceeds threshold 22. Please resolve system cooling immediately to prevent system damage.  but checking the com...

One of our guys tried to update a switch and upon a reboot it had failed. After attempting to do an xmodem transfer it will still fail with the below error. I see a few posts with the expected exception error but not with the same vector or PC number...

Lee Bates by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need help configuring redundancy with mt 6513 running 2x sup2t modules located in blades 7 & 8. My question is, is this even possible? How can i set up the supervisors to when one fails the other takes over? any help is greatly appreciated. T...

Morning,Basically I'm trying to configure inter vlan routing using IPv6 addressing. I've been searching all over the net for any guides as to how configure inter vlan routing using IPv6 addressing yet I can't find any anywhere.Is there any difference...

Hi, I've configured a cisco 1921 router with sub interfaces, the router is configured for DHCP.  The trunk port I've enabled the DHCP snooping on is the port the router sub interfaces connect to.  I'm just wondering is this technically possible? Swit...

I seem to have fallen into a trap, and I wonder if anyone else has fallen into the same trap, or knows how to get out of it. It concerns the OTV architecture, and sepcifically the allocation of VLANs to AEDs.I have two data centres, let us call them ...