cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

3750 SFP Routed port hangs often

HiI have configured Cisco 3750 in different places and I often get complains from the Client that the LInk down(routed port with sfp module) and the Uplinks are OK,When I check the Configuration I found that the Routed port is hanged. Restarting the ...

I just downloaded the SDM to access the visual environment of the configuration of 2 cisco routers 800 and does not work me.I worked with Windows XP and was working correctlyI installed Windows 7 profesional and now when I enter in SDM, the following...

Using a ASA as a router ?

Hello All,Attempting to use a ASA as a router !I have two class C networks 10.0.0.0 and a 172.20.99.0 side by side in the same physical building running on separate hardware.I have recently had a request to allow RDP sessions from the 172.20.99.X to ...

Alex Li by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

STP problems on Nexus 5000

Hello, i try to TSHOOT STP problems on Nexus 5000 and i need your help#debug spanning-tree error2014 Apr 10 09:29:43.579578 stp: BPDU RX: vb 1 vlan 902, ifi 0x16000009 (port-channel10)2014 Apr 10 09:29:43.579590 stp: BPDU Rx: Received BPDU on vb 1 vl...

Resolved! How many VRFs support a SUP7E

Hello,I have a customer that wants to change his CORE devices, he is concerned about the VRFs instances that he can configure, I know that in the SUP2T from the 6500 supports 8,192 VRFs:MPLS in hardware to enable use of Layer 3 VPNs and EoMPLS tunnel...

payala by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VSS ePAgP question

Good Afternoon,Im just in the process of designing a new core replacement using 4500x in a VSS configuration.I have about 15/20 port channels to Distribution Cabinets. How many of these should i add into the VSS domain as trusted port channels in the...

Si by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

6500 booting from flash

I need to boot my 6500 from external flash, and I put the command "boot system flash s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI13.bin" to set the boot variable. But still the switch is booting from flash sup-bootdisk: and also the boot variable is set ...

STP & HSRP for VLAN Load Balancing across 6509E

Hi LAN Switching and Routing Experts,Some would say that HSRP load balancing is a well-known, developed and deployed best practice within the industry for load balancing of L2 traffic per vlan. A friend and former colleague explained that they do not...

chestes by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Create VSS

I have a WS-C6506-E how CORE. I have a supervisor engine VS-SUP2T-10G and card WS-X6816-10GE.  CORE#show moduleMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------...

Resolved! L3 Switching / VLAN Isolation Q

All,I appreciate any input on this. There must be something I'm missing - I'm grateful for any hints or answers.We have two 4948-10GEs running in HSRP mode for some dozen VLANs. They have their priorities adjusted so they alternate in being the 'prim...

sfabel by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP conflicts

Hi  What is the principal reason therefore occurs DHCP conflicts??? Is very continuos the problems with DHCP conflicts, all day I need clean the conflicts Regards  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics