Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4500X with GLC-T

I just got few 4500X with GLC-t port, I have been trying to download to the switch a new IOS image. I configured the vlan x and configured the int vlan x. and place the switch port te1/1 in it.the port would not come up. it keeps saying it noconnecte...

Hello,Does anyone know how to configure C6800IA renumbering when C6800IA switches in stack?I would like to change (see printout below) mod 1 into 2 and vice versa. In case we have Cisco Catalyst 3650 switch stack it can be done easy with changing swi...

sdominko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to delete old vlans and have the database back to default on a stack of 3850s.I've removed the VLAN.DAT from each flash directory so it has completely gone. Rebooted but all old vlans still are there.I tried changing the switch to di...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two standalone 4500X switches that I'm planning to convert to VSS. If I cable the management port on both switches to a management cloud, which management port should I put the management IP address? Is it the port on the active switch? if the...

Hope some one can assist with the following questions I have been scratching my head for a while 1> I can access the gui using the super admin account using the same account I can not access the CLI are they any additional changes we need to make for...

I Have a 3560 series switch 24 ports. I never updated the ios before.. if upgrading to the new version of the ios, will that affect anything... Should I upgrade it? what will be the benefits... thanks for the reply......

A colleague of mine has installed a set of 3 Cisco IE-3000-8TC switches which look like they have had a minimal amount of configuration applied to them, and I have now been asked to integrate them into a CNA community. I can;ping them and get replies...