Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Here's the problem I'm having.   Below is the network layout that I'm currently testing.  My main network is 10.1.0.0/23 and I am currently testing/learning setting up a second subnet and connecting them via a 1921 router.  I currently have full netw...

jpreed001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need to configure a policy route as,that if traffic from xxx.xxx.xx.0/24 to yyy.yyy.yyy.0/24 than route it to vpn box xxx.xxx.1.10if traffic from xxx.xxx.1.10 to yyy.yyy.yyy.0/24 go to default route 0.0.0.0 I believe it is ok to ach using route ...

julxu by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All I got a Cisco 3825 Router CF card failure, can I boot IOS from USB?  Physically I found 2 usb ports but nothing I can see in ROMMON mode, may I know how to boot from USB?rommon 1 > devDevices in device table:        id  name    flash:  compact...

Can someone tell me if I need to purchase a license for IOS 15.1(4)M9 adventerprise which is installed on Cisco 3845 router.It seems the answer should be "no" but I would like to get a confirmation from someone who knows the subject better than me.

Good day, I have configured logging on our Cisco routers as below,logging onlogging trap 6logging host *.*.*.*service timestamps debug datetime localtime show-timezone msecservice timestamps log datetime localtime show-timezone msec The logs are sent...

Mmiselo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends need you help on Site to Site IPSec VPN , my company have new requirement of connecting other client office with Site to Site IPSec VPN . they have arrange all required equipments and internet link, as per my previous configuration of Si...

Hello  Hope someone could help in my this issue, We have network that consists of apartments with a switch for each apartment and a unique VLAN for each apartment. We want to use the core switch as a VTP primary server.  My question is that can we pu...

Does the IE3000 support full eigrp routing?  I have an IE3000 connected to our network configured for EIGRP and one more layer 3 switch downstream hanging off of it.  I see the routes from the upstream router on the 3000, but I do not see any routes ...

tvelasco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes