Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Recently one of our 3750 switches crushed 3  times during 2 hours with the following syslog messages:                04:21 PM             (switch-name)                  Alert      98: 00:01:39:                04:21 PM             (switch-name) ...

Could you explain  please  reason  first  ACL,log unreach.No log key  in ACL, switch has a lot of VLAN with ACL in. Packets Received by Packet QueueQueue Total 5 sec avg 1 min avg 5 min avg 1 hour avg---------------------- --------------- --------- -...

Resolved! Trunk interface

Hello I am in process of bringing up new trunk link on a Cisco 3750-48 port switch and see the following:interface GigabitEthernet1/0/52 description DMZ_Eth9/31 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport trunk allowed vlan 2,3,5,10 switchport mo...

Hello all, I have a large corporate campus that we are imminently implementing QoS on.  I would like to maintain as much of the SRND AutoQoS 4 settings as possible.  I have placed the following configs into the supervisors and it takes the config.  I...

Hello I have a vlan he following configinterface Vlan505  description NetworkServices  no shutdown  no ip redirects  ip address 10.0.52.3/24  no ip port-unreachable  ip router eigrp My-EIGRP  ip passive-interface eigrp My-EIGRP  ip pim sparse-mode  h...