Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Guys,  I have VLan that is not load balancing, Users are getting IPs from vlan 10 and when they full they can can't communicate with vlan 20, which is empty Config: Vlan 10: 10.1.1.0/24Vlan 20: 10.1.2.0/24 interface GigabitEthernet1/2/21 descript...

Hi  I have the following setup. The 3750x switches are acting as the gateway to the internet. This is a lab but in reality I will be installing asa firewalls there. I am trying to get ip sla to ping 8.8.8.8 on core 1 and send traffic via core 2 if co...

Mokhalil82 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have one laptop and mobile (with internet) and one router. Now I am connecting to Router using LAN cable and also connecting laptop using wi-fi hotspotwith mobile. I am able to connect only single connection (Either LAN connection or Wi-fi ...

k_bhavsar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I came by in a forum and this question really attracted me, my topology is completely based on dense mode, then why the routers join this group by default, if they dont will the topology will ever run into any problem if in future sparse mode is conf...

Dear Team, We have Cisco 6807 XL in VSS. One of the card on second switch is powerdown and we have received new card. Can I replace the card when switch is online? Also, after inserting card in to switch, it will automatically power on or need to pow...

Whom It May Concern, Simple question but cannot seem to find the answer. Have a CISCO switch that includes two separate port-channel groups (6 (0/15-0/16) & 7 (0/17-0/18)), each of which go to different switches (6 goes to switch 1 and 7 goes to swit...

Having an issue with trying to enable ip routing on a 3750.Followed this article "http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/lan-switching/inter-vlan-routing/41860-howto-L3-intervlanrouting.html"As you can see below, all the vlans should be defined ri...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card