Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am having issue specifally doing QOS configuration on 6503 or 6524 or 6509 switches. I am unable to match any EF(voice) traffic for eompls(vlan based) on 6503 cisco switch. If i use any other router as 2811 or 2821 my QOS configuration work...

Hello,I'm not an everyday networking guy - but have been taksed with getting these ready for an install. Our firm has some "templates" we use to help me along bu thtey are fo rthe model without the "S" at the end. Firmware needs to be at 12.2 (58) SE...

companyit by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,there`s a 4500 Switch with High Cpu Load: #show proc cpu sorted | ex 0.0CPU utilization for five seconds: 88%/3%; one minute: 92%; five minutes: 93% PID Runtime(ms)   Invoked      uSecs   5Sec   1Min   5Min TTY Process  41  1147238344  45841172...

If you have a port in the BLK state that should be in the forwarding state, how would you ensure the issue is spanning tree and how would you correct?

Hi there,I need to know the end-of-live for a 3750-X. Sorry but I didn't get how to find the exactly information about it, so I ask does Cisco to announce something our it depends of the date that I bought ?Best regards,Ederson  

Hi,I still learning and I have a few questions,I'm trying to prepare the infrastructure:2x Router – 29112x Switch – 2960GI configured HSRP, router R1 is active and R2 is the standby.Everything works and and when I do shoutdown interface Gi0 / 1 on ro...

weles8501 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been tasked with setting up a new branch office, with 100+ users, a stack of servers (1Gb-based) and some wireless access points, WAN block (ASA 5520 and a couple of routers.)At the moment, port requirement is around 400. As there's not eno...

John Kim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes