Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team, I am have two 3850 in stack, I am in console of first top switch and following is the output. I have connected one uplink on this switch(Te1/1/4) but in numbering it is showing on second switch(Te2/1/4). I want it should show on first swit...

We are having some problem.We have Dell servers with win2008r2.Teaming configured with these servers.Previously all teamed port were connected to single switch.That  time no issue.But I have shifted one port to another switch for redundancy  .After t...

Greetings,We are experiencing  port security violations from the  one lappy mac-addresses.  Please review the technical information below and let me know if you have any insight.int f1/2 switchport switchport access vlan 100 switchport mode access sw...

Hello all. I have setup a few trunks before between Cisco ASA5505 and CISCO 1252 access points, with no problem... However this one will not work for some reason, and I have been unable to find out why.. If I put the port into Access Mode, I am able ...

We have configured all of our switches to send their syslogs to our What's Up! Gold syslog server. Unfortunately, the logs are getting swamped by tons of link-status up/down messages almost all of which are from a bunch of Alertus beacons that cycle ...

Hello,I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect community to post in.I work for Isilon (EMC) and have a customer that is attempting to use a Cisco 5k and a Cisco 7k switch  with a Nexus 2k fabric extender.When attempting to use the fabric exten...

carlfloyd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've started studying for the CCNA and used Packet Tracer today to build a network and play with the features.I've attached a screenshot of the area where I found a problem and I was hoping for some help to trouble shoot it.The issue is I can’t' pi...

Lassek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to route traffic that is sourced from 10.1.50.0 network down link 1. Currently all traffic goes down Link 2. I want all traffic except 10.1.50.0 network to still use Link 2 as primary. What would be the best approach a static route for the 10....

isdollsm1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just bought a bunch of 3850 switches but am having a problem getting them to recognize the SFP module. When I insert the module I get the following error:*Jun 10 05:39:29.019 EDT: %PLATFORM_PM-6-MODULE_ERRDISABLE: The inserted SFP module with inter...

I need to upgrade Cisco 2960S Stackable IOS this week. But before I want to know what is the process used. HSP_TRSF_SWPB_E3#show processes cpu | include HULC  54           0         1          0  0.00%  0.00%  0.00%   0 HULC ACL Tcam Me  63          ...