Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Internet Router--->3550 Switch-->Nortel Contivity63.169.164.134-->63.169.164.140--> 63.169.140.136 All the devices are having public IP addresses and are in Vlan 100.Sometimes the Internet Router is not able to ping or connect to the Contivity where ...

bhupeshg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I add some new switches in the cisco network assistant.but some 2960-X are showing device not supported.only 2 3560X are showing up.what is required for the 2960-X to show supported?

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am planning to use 3548 in the distribution layer, will be having some HP L2 blade switches connected to a pair of 3548s  via 10G doing vPC and planning to run EIGRP on them. Wondering if there is something I need to consider and be concerne...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF BFD Query

Hello, i have one query regarding to configure OSPF BFD feaure for only one interface the scenario is, i have three routers, i just want to configure the BFD on the interface between R2 and R1 as showing below: R1 ---------- R2 ---------- R3 my quest...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to upgrade/downgrade firmware of following switch.                     Please kindly inform how to do it.                     - Download site                     - Process required                   [Version that  want to use] ・Catalyst3750X : 15...

Hi,A nice way to power off the Linux system is to use halt or shutdown command. Since NX-OS was based on Linux, should I have similar command to do this ? Or I can just power off the Nexus device directly without worry about the file system write bac...

Dear All,I have configured DHCP on L3 switch for the  VLAN on my LAN. When the users connect an IP conflict error appears and then users are able to obtain the IP address and connect.Request your kindly suggestion to stop this error from appearing.My...

eash by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A Customer monitors servers using Microsoft SCOM. He complains that several times a day SCOM alerts because some servers seem to be unreachable. Sending endless Ping from hosts in the subnet of SCOM to hosts in a servers subnet showed that hundreds o...