Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I installed NM-2fE2W module on the 2811 router on the bottom which I guess is slot 1. It shows up in Sh diag as disabled how can I correct this? I have the same IOS as on packet tracer 6.1 ver 12.4 (15)T. I have tried upgrading the IOS and downgrad...

Megsking2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.. i am seeing interfaces flapping.. : Power Device detected: IEEE PD (COGPHMNLCEBU12ACCSW1-3)001679: Oct 16 22:10:06.319 MNL: %ILPOWER-7-DETECT: Interface Fa3/0/12: Power Device detected: IEEE PD (CEBU12-3)001680: Oct 16 22:10:06.386 MNL: %ILPOWER...

I'm using configuration synchronization on my Nexus 5k pair.  But I've got a couple of Nexus 7k switches on the horizon.But I can't seem to find anything about config-sync being supported on the 7k platform.  Is anyone using config-sync on the Nexus ...

Resolved! Setting up Telnet

I am trying to setup Telnet on my Cisco 2900 Series K9.  I have read a bunch of articles to see if what I am doing wrong.  All the articles are pretty much the same thing:Router>enableRouter#configure terminalRouter(config)#enable secret passwordRout...

We are replacing all of the switches in the network with two Nexus 93128 switches.  We have 4 VLANS  and need to add security between the MGNT VLAN, IIS Server VLAN, application VLAN and DB VLAN. This is all internal use, no external users.  The prob...

Hello everyone, I would like to tell you about my case. I have a 2950 connected to the network through a trunk port (fa0 / 48), the other active port is fa0 /1 in vlan200. The port has always worked well.Suddenly, we lost connectivity with the host (...

Levante86 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any more info on the SSLv3 Poodle vulnerability in that are any of the Cisco switches, in particular the ACE load balancer (If they do SSL offloading) vulnerable to this?http://www.wired.com/2014/10/poodle-explained/If so, if there a...

Hello All,I have a switch that goes of every two days on our network.. Please see sh logging details after a reboot was perform.can anyone tell me what the issue might beNote: this switch is connected to a Video Conference device    See show logging ...

opeolaoya by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a stupid question for most of you probably not n00bs like me.I have a private network that I connect to using my dsl router as an ap., but I now want to use a cisco device to do the routing and my dsl router for just the wireless side.My pr...

Hi everybodyHi everybody .Please consider the following example: 3560 sw f1/1--------trunk---SW23560 swf1/1mls qos trust dscp3560 is using default cos-dscp map, assume a 3560 receives a frame carrying IP packet on f1/1 with COS 4, what will 3560 swit...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes