Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team,  I seeing a number of discards on my Nexus 7K . Does anyone know how I can find out the packets that  are being discarded?Please see the output below.   :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...

Sarg . by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Got this error code C4K_FLASH-4-COMPACTFLASHNOTREADY in a WS-X45-SUP6L-E where the system image file is "bootflash:cat4500e-ipbasek9-mz.150-2.SG3.binI've tried to replace the compact flash card but got the same error massage but i haven't doen any...

I need to upgrade my current linecard WS-X6408A-GBIC. I would like to install WS-X6816-GBIC linecard. I have read that the newer linecard is compatible when using the correct DFC card. How can I tell if I have the correct daughter card installed?sjBR...

ajamua by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All  I am trying to set up failover on my core switch However when I put in the config I get the following %Entry not configured ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.88.11.151 name BACKUP-INTERNET track 11track 11 ip sla 11 reachabilityip sla 11ip sla sch...

Hi all,I would like to  have a question regarding software upgrade Nexus5548 from Version 5.2 (1) N1 (1) to Version 6.0 (2) N2 (5).We have to play on all Nexus switches, a new NS-OS software.Since we also need to create an action plan to roll back th...

Hi All,I'm experiencing constant high CPU usage (90%) above on a 3560 switch. I have rebooted the switch. The problem persists. I've had a look at the 'show cpu processes sort' command and I have observed 'FIFO error Detec' is using more than 7% of t...

Hello everyone,I have a question about Strom Control trap.I configured "storm-control action trap" on cat2960-24When broadcast storm occurred, my snmp server received the trap whose OID is "1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.362.0.0.1" from cat2960-24.What is this OID?...

Hi,I noticed that some Cisco GLC-T stay definitely in a down status on Nexus5548 (System version: 6.0(2)N2(1)).To test, the basic configuration is :interface ethernet 1/7  speed 1000  switchport mode trunk I have 4 different versions of Cisco GLC-T (...