Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

The VLANIF of the core switch acts as the gateway for client. The Client is unable to obtain the gateway IP, but by manually adding ARP, it can communicate with the gateway. The core switch has the correct MAC and ARP information for the client, a...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Over the weekend we lost power to the building. For the most part all our switch stacks came back online. One stack (2960x's) has one switch that remains frozen in the stack. When consoled into the master, it shows that switch 2 is rem...

mfaccin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, the switch when restart show this message all timeSymptom: Cat9300 keeps restarting with the following error messages Oct 18 12:21:59.774: %PMAN-3-PROCHOLDDOWN: R0/0: The process cmand has been helddown (rc 134) Oct 18 12:21:59.876: %PMAN-0-PROCF...

Hi,I have a cisco switch C9200-48T and it cannot boot because there is no image on the switch. I tried with several proposals to transfer image but unsuccessfully, I tried also with Xmodem but it seems that flash is read only.Here is what inputs I ha...

Hi,We connected 2 no 3750 Switch via Fiber cable, 1 switch is running rstp , another one is running RPVSTIs there any performance problem/Broadcast issue can happenHow to check whether any problem / performace issue  is presently not happeningBr/Subh...

It looks like there are a few posts on this in the community but I'm not able to allow DNS services to devices through an ACL. I'm working on the guest and IoT vlans and only want to allow them to receive network config settings from the DHCP server ...