Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,Here is my problem :%SYS-4-CHUNKSIBLINGSEXCEED: Number of siblings in a chunk has gone above the threshold. Threshold:10000 Sibling-Count:45558 Chunk:0x20EB71D0 Name:Elsinore TSIP P -Process= "GNSS Periodic Process", ipl= 0, pid= 92Ver...

Hi There,We have a pair of Cisco 9500 switches configured in a stack, with one switch operating as the active unit and the other in standby mode. We need to upgrade the IOS on these switches without any downtime, as the location is highly critical an...

zohebS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,is it possible to configure two vpc peer-link (port-channel trunk) between two N9K?i.e. port-channel 1 would be a temporary trunk and uses MM fiber cable and port-channel 2 would be the 40GBASE-CR4 pre-fab direct cable.the 40GBASE-CR4 would arrive...

Hi. I recently attempted to update 2x C9500 in SVL via DNAC from 17.6.4 to 17.9.4. It initally looked to be progressing all ok with being distributed then activated on each unit. DNAC then stated process had failed. I manually checked switches via CL...

Marco111 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A warning log of  "%PLATFORM-3-ELEMENT_CRITICAL:Switch 1 R0/0: smand:  1/RP/0: Used Memory value 98% exceeds critical level 95%" appears.   show processes memory  This is the suspicious process.   3650#show processes memory Processor Pool Total: 8856...

Questions by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes