Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, this is my first post so please be gentle.  I am having an issue with DHCP requests on our new server network. First some background: The new network consists of 2x Nexus 5548UP runing NX-OS 6.0.  Behind the N5ks are multiple FEX types, bu...

I have a SUP720 3BXL module. It can boot with the s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI4a.bin image but cannot boot with the s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXJ1.bin image.It just stuck at:Self decompressing the image : #########################...

zhenningx by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All of my devices with 12.2(55) and higher have the username secrets encrypted with SHA256 as opposed to MD5.  You can see this in the show run output as:username user secret 4 ......as opposed tousername user secret 5.... Any of the older MD5 based ...

Jim Jones by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI would like to know about the eBGP specification on Cat3750X stackwise+ failover from Master to Member.[Topology]3750X-1-StackMaster    - Gi1/0/1 ---- F0/1 - 35603750X-2-StackMember  - Gi2/0/1 ---- F0/2 - SVI10(10.0.0.1/24) ---- SVI10(10.0.0.2/...

mhiyoshi by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I present the topology and I will explain the problem.( Internet ) < === > [ On Access Router 50 ] <==== > [ Switch SG500 - 28P ] <==== > [ SPA 514G Phone ] < ===> [ Computer ] Each computer is connected behind a Cisco SPA514G phone which itsel...

seinelen1 by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, While tracing some destination, I have always observed that I am getting three times. Why so? I am giving one example below. I have tried to trace google.co.in and got mentioned output. Please reply. C:\Users\nbgiripr>tracert google.co.inTracin...

ajitkgiri by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, please help with solving problemIP Phone are connected to catalyst WS-C6509-V-EThe configuration isinterface GigabitEthernet1/1/47 switchport switchport access vlan 101 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 201 spanning-tree portfast ed...

Hello. At my workplace we had to install a Cisco SRW2008MP 8-port Gigabit Switch bought back in 2010 as backup, used 4 months in the summer of 2012, and never used for the rest of the time. It has been updated to the latest firmware available (Hardwa...

Hi ,Our earlier setup was broadband connection terminating on the RV042 V01 device and we had VPN tunnel to hub sites. Recently we have purchased MPLS connection at all of our sites and trying to migrate to MPLS cloud. I am facing couple of issues to...