Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I ran into a problem with a Cisco 2960 stack. To me it looks like there is a bug in the 15.2.2E firmware (c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-2.E.bin) regarding stacking. The stack contain two switches 2960x with IP-Lite license.The cabling was done according ...

Hello, I am trying to solve DHCP issue with DHCP decline and experiencing problem with RSPAN.I have set RSPAN montor session and I monitor traffic on my laptop in another building.All traffic from source interfaces is mirrored, except ARP packets (wh...

Hi,have somebody experince with ASA 9.2 or 9.3 BGP implementation.  Cannot get it working with BIRD as peer.Get an malformed AS_PATHbird> show pro bgp2name     proto    table    state  since       infobgp2     BGP      master   start  11:26:26    Idl...

We have a branch office that has about 220ms of latency between it and head office. The branch is composed of about 15 client machines (Windows 7 desktops and laptops). We have been struggling with application performance across this link. The Branch...

arell1234 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm need help with following configuration, but can't figure it out myself:Existing config:int te0/1service instance 44 ethernet  encapsulation dot1q 231,431,731  l2protocol forward cdp stp  bridge-domain 44  service instance 58 ethernet  encap...

Hi all,I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this as I have been unable to find anything online.  About five months ago I configured Netflow on two 6504-E's that have Sup2T engines in them.  Netflow was added to several SVI interfa...

Hi All, I am having two sup6l-e sup engines in redundancy mode. I have connected the uplink to nexus switch from 3:1 and 4:1 . And somehow now 4:1 is not working . Hence I want to use 4:2 . But it is showing as inactive. How to make that port active?...

Resolved! Port status ...

Hello,Scenario:I have C2960X- 48 gigabit Ethernet ports.At the other end are computers. Problem - Question:The computer is turned off (not on standby),But status of port is up ...GigabitEthernet1/0/10 is up, line protocol is up (connected) Encapsulat...

Ritter Rs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two switches running as HSRP and one of L2 switch connected to ASA. Currenty L3 Primary switch is a root bridge. so, in terms of STP, the link between L2 switch and Secondary is not active. I like to  change a root bridge to L2, then from se...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card