Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, My setup     router > ASA5515(ver8.6) > 4 SGE2010p switches I want to put the guest WiFi users on a separate network. I have layer 2 switches and want to configure the ASA5515 as a 'router on a stick' setup for the guest vlan to have access to th...

Hi, My network is running (3)3750 stack switches as core.  I have a Quantum deduplication device that utulizes Symantec Backup Excec for all of my backups.  My 3750 is running PO with (4)interfaces as LACP with the load balance src-mac.That being sai...

Hi I have set up DAI and IP Source Guard in the following manner. I have provided the output of my show int description for assistance:Vl1                            admin down     downVl100                          up             up       Management...

Hi,I have a Po in my switch (2 Te ports) that gets IP traffic of all kinds of protocol, and out of it I want to permit only the VoIP packets (SIP, H.323 and RTP to be precise).How can I do it? Thanks.

Hello,I have a class C private network shared at two locations. The remote location is connected to the local network at the SGE2000p switch on port 1.I am trying to avoid creating multiple vlans. Everything works great except DHCP.I have a DHCP serv...

lightmind by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We have two 4510 switches in a VSS domain. One of them is crashing. Cisco has instructed to swap the Supervisor in the crashing switch to a different slot for diagnosing the issue. My question is what would be the procedure to make this confi...