Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, See attached - might make question more clear we have a layer 2 connection between sites using a local provider for the link. On the remote side is a 3750-X and on the Main Campus side is a 2960. The link is connected via a VLAN. The VLAN inter...

Resolved! DHCP issue

We have 4 vlans on the  Cisco 4500 switch for workstations, phones, wifi, servers.The DHCP server is windows 2008 R2 server.Since the past 2 weeks its been acting up.Last week the PCs weren't getting IPs and then 3 days back it was the phones and tod...

Hi there.  I just want to know what exactly is stub in 2960XR(IP lite / OSPF for routed access.) Looks like it doesn't support full OSPF. In this case, the stub means that 2960XR can be located in only OSPF stub area? if it is, what about if there is...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there.  I'm just wondering why cisco do recommend mgmt0 for peer keepalive link for vPC?I heard that at the beginning of the N5K, they only do support mgmt0 for it. but now there's no requirement . But i can't find about N7K? What about N7K?N7K...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    I have a switch stack consisting of two C2960S-48TS-L's and one  C2960S-24PD-L. It has been givin a single IP address on the Management vlan.The issue is that in Cisco Emergency Responder, after adding the stacks ip address, only the two 29...

dckhovey1 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking at deploying a few 3650 switches at some regional sites, where there is a requirement for PoE+ to power access points, but only on a small number of ports.Table 7 at this URL:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catal...

Resolved! Access list issues

Hello, There has been an access list in place where I work since well before I arrived and it doesn't quite work.  I've done some research on ACLs and modified it so that it works better than it did before; however, it still doesn't do what was desi...