Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I need  to demonstrate to a customer in the industrial segment, the functionality of mapping MAC-to-VLAN by centralized way without using 802.1x cause many devices used in his network does not support that protocol.For clarity, the client would like ...

sergios by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running cable diagnostics tdr on a linecard attached to the active supervisor works fine but when I try on a linecard in the peer chassis I get no output... am I missing something?

noisey_uk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am seeing a strange issue on the MAC address table Attached is the drawing of the setup When I do a show mac address table for a particular MAC which is the MAC address of the WLC I see all the VLANs being shown but not the one for 900. any ...

Hi dear, i am new born switching. So i need all your advise to me.Actually, I want to create MAC security. I have 6 switches(1 3750, and 5 2960). I want only my clients in the organization can plug to switch port, if clients bring their own PC and pl...

pdara0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing an unusual memory issue with a Cisco 7604 router, specifically the memory on the Supervisor Engine (SUP32-GE-3B) and how it pertains to IOS requirements. I was preparing the router for a customer, but it crashed when attempting to l...

Lowkey424 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a nexus 5548 with a layer 3 card that will become the "core" of my network.  It is replacing a cat 4510r.  My goal is to move things over gradually, so I need to extend some vlans over a trunk.  I have routing set up to the old core.The proble...

Hello, I have a Cisco 3750E connected to a layer 2 2960G.  Both switches have 1 GB ports on them.  But one side (3750) is showing 1000MB/Full and the other is showing 100MB/Full One side is auto negotiate and the other is dot1qWhen I tried hard-codin...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some help we have setup an Ironport s100V device on our network and added domain authentication as we have a few domains they are all added and work as should. What the issue is when a user open there browser they keep getting log in...