Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! U.D.P Why?

When thinking about the utilization of T.C.P & U.D.P i don't get why there is a need to provide 2 separate protocols? Can't a header field be introduced to activate the control function of T.C.P thus eliminating the need for 2 protocols?-...

I have one cisco 2960 switch . On that switch interface gi0/8 is connected to device. But when i want to show the mac address connected on that port ii cant found itStep 1>SH int statusStep 2 >How i can found that port connected device mac add.And ot...

Hello,I have this simple lab to practise filtering traffic so R1 and R2 can't see each other in there routing tables:I've tried 3 methods and only example 1 seems to work, what am I doing wrong?Example 1 (Worked)R3router eigrp 200 redistribute eigrp ...

Hi Everyone,I was tracing a IP from my PC.Here is setup                 172.31.250.19                                        |Site A  -----PC---SW1--SW2----Tunnel 1  to ------------Site2---SW1------Tunnel 2   -------------Site 3-----Router1-----Route...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allI would like to ask if FEX N2K module are working with- non blocking mode or what called wire speed or not- local switching within module portsSent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi every one,In our company we have the topology below:It seems that the LAN is stable , and everything works fine, for saving  user’s data we use mechanic ways : we  visit every user and we save its data with external hard drive, so we want to use s...

Hi,I'd like to create an etherchannnel between 2 switches.The switches are already running and have a gigabit Cat5e link between them (lets say port 25)Now I want to add port 26 and link it to port 25.I know the commands etc to configure the ethercha...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I help manage a WISP network which has a Cisco 3750 at its core and a couple of Cisco 7200 routers to two separate ISPs. We have configured public and private VLANs. The infrastructure is based on point to multipoint links with cisco SG300 switches a...

Hi,I m trying to configure trunk ports between my L2 switches in etherchannel configurationI have tried to use them in desirable and in auto modeConsidering the attached network diagram , the top most switch is NTP server rest all are its clients , R...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Gents,One of our Customer he have this Scenario 2 Links of internet from Same ISP- I need to configure both link in core switch both of them should work fine as per ip address listed- Users should get internet from ISP 192.168.1.1 only if ISP go...

Hello,I am trying to redirect packets to a bluecoat proxy sg using WCCP on a 3750x stack with IP services.I cant get the packets to redirect.The bluecoat device is on the same vlan as the client traffic that I am trying to redirect.It seems that when...

Support CommunityWe recently configured a stack of four 48 port 3750-x switches . We are noticing high CPU usage. "Hulc LED process" seems pretty high.This has coincided with VMware servers getting slow and non-responsive at times, perhaps a coincide...

johnramz by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes