Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone! Actually this is a very strange problem. First I set up a few static IP mapping using FTP. After saving the configurations and rebooting the devices, everything suddenly stopped working correctly. Let me explain. I am using GNS3 and C...

lupin4egg by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to set up a bgp multihomed configuration with 2 ISPs but I am struggling to get it to work. I am trying to get it to always use the shortest path available between the 2 connections. My problem is that whichever neighbour is second...

zsolt211 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all hoping someone can assist me.... I just purchased a Cisco Business 220 Series 16 port switch.  I'm trying to do some basic configs via GUI.  I created few VLANs and all I wish to do now is to add IPs to them.  But for whatever reason when I se...

Haikaz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Currently I'm trying to push IOS images to Cisco Catalyst 9300s via SecureCRT's built-in TFTP feature.         Whenever I try sending the .bin file via "send xmodem" I get the following error  switch: Transferring , errors 1... Press Ctrl+C to...

Screenshot 2022-12-13 132448.jpg Screenshot 2022-12-13 132635.jpg
jakwill94 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes