Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We’ve got an issue where a switch is giving a vlan666 to the output of cdp in VMware and it doesn’t exist. Any ideas how this can be resolved ?

munchl4xx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have 3 X C9300-24T switches which are currently configured as stand-alone/independent switches in our prod. environment. My team and I are considering stacking them by using data and power stacking cables. We have the instructions on how to...

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello! We have a school project that requires us to connect 3 ciscos between each other, this 3 ciscos are provides by the school so varios groups are using them. The thing is, 2 of them lets us configure them without a problem - we set ip addresses ...

201809620 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just curious.  I've read that a common best practice with switched networking is to put unused switch ports into an unused VLAN so they're kept away from vlans in use.  Again this is just a basic question because I haven't thought through nor know o...

ValleyITPC by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect an HP Nible SAN with a 4x10GB Ethernet Optical port to a Cisco 9500 C switch using a QSFP to SFP+ converter and using a 10 Meter 10Gb OM3 Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable (50/125) - LC to LC. The ports are showing that the ha...

gavinr98 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes