Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All,Recently, we've had a unexpected failover in our data center and we noticed something interesting. In the logs of your Nexus 7000, there was double timestamps..does anyone knows the reason why? Maybe because the active sup was about to be the sta...

Hello,I was parsing ARP and then MAC table i.e. taking an entry from ARP table and looking for that mac address in the MAC table but for the same mac address I see several mac entries in the table. Any idea which one will be selected :sh mac address-...

Hello, I'm needing to find out about the pieces that seem to make up a switch name or version.  Using the 3560 series as an example,  why do some have WS before the 3560, as in WS-3560, why is there sometimes a C before the 3560, other times not.  Wh...

Hello everyone,I could really do with some help with my Cisco 3750X; basically I am using the 3750 as a dedicated iSCSI Switch which is connected to 3 Hyper-V Servers via 1GB (each Hyper-V Server has 4x1GB connections), and there is also a Hybrid Sto...

I saw similar posts but I am still lost and my configuration is a bit different.  I have configured a SPAN port on my Cisco 4510 switch, however I am not seeing the desired traffic in my Websense server.  I am verifying using Wireshark as suggested b...

pcybulski by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I know it seems basic, but I wanted to add static routes to be advertised from the route-reflector to the client peers. The client peer recieves the route but points the destination back to the reflector!First I'll start with the correct way r...

Hi guys,We have UC license installed on 2911 routers. We need to configure IPSEC VPNs. But IOS software currently does not support the commandCould it be a licensing issue? if it is, can we install an additional licence, oher than UC?Please check the...

Hi Team,We have 2 no Cisco switches connected over Fiber, I am having below query on udld modeas per my understanding this are the detailsIn “Normal” mode, if the physical state of port (as reported by Layer 1) is still up, UDLD marks this port as “U...

Resolved! /23 network

Just in the process of updating documentation and I need to let some vendors know a local subnet has changed.We previously had 161.230.247.0 255.255.255.192 but have since changed the mask to 255.255.254.0Would I tell them its 161.230.246.0/23 or 161...