Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So I am looking for thoughts on the following implementation.I have three sets of Nexus5ks (PODS) that I want to setup the peer-keepalive links for.For each POD I have configured the mgmt0 ports and connected to a L2 switch.   This L2 switch is being...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I wanna learn a bit more about layer2 Broadcast & Multicast frames that a switch might receive. And how the switch process those frames.Is there any link or doc which can explain more about layer2 unicast, broadcast & multicast.Thanks a lot in...

Hello,Can someone help me with a  power supply problem...?Switch cisco WS-C3750-24P is showing "Unavail" from sh env allSwitch3750#sh env allFAN is OKTEMPERATURE is OKSW  PID                 Serial#     Status           Sys Pwr  PoE Pwr  Watts--  ---...

Hello,    I used the Cisco Configuration Professional tool to set up VPN on my Cisco 881 router, and am able to connect using the Cisco VPN client applicaiton.   However, when the tunnel is established I lose the ability to access the WAN and I am no...

Hi,  i have cisco 3750x switch, the below configuration has been done. i would like to ping switch to local host( 192.168.4.X) but it not happen,but host can ping to switch. pl let me which command or configuration need to be done?interface GigabitEt...

Hi,I want to know what are the deciding factors for choosing between a 64Mb switch and a 128Mb switch ?Is there any documnet supporting this ? how to determine which switch will cater which architectureThanks

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to to graph the errors on Eth1/2 on my Nexus 5K. I do this via the following Oid: .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.14.IfIndex (for the nexus Eth1/2 int I am using 436211712 as Ifindex) for the input errors. This works brilliant on a router or a switch ...