Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I need some direction. I have had several people look at our setup in regards to QOS and have had several Cisco TAC cases opened about it as well and we still have issues during the video stream at the remote locations where the video will ...

Hi Everyone,if sh ip route showsGateway of last resort is 172.24.250.3 to network 0.0.0.0S*   0.0.0.0/0 [1/0] via 172.24.250.3S    172.16.0.0/12 [1/0] via 172.24.250.1We need to see destination IP subnet 172.24.150.x  uses which IP as next hop  need ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Bit of a strange problem reared its head today.Trying to copy the startup config to a remote tftp server is not working when copying from my 3750G switch, all other switch config transfers are ok.ACL has been configured on an inbound routed in...

nigel doe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does Local mean in this output?R4#show ip bgp 10.6.0.0/24 BGP routing table entry for 10.6.0.0/24, version 19 Paths: (1 available, best #1, table Default-IP-Routing-Table)   Advertised to update-groups:         2   Local    192.168.0.6 (metric 1...

Hello,i have the following setup at a remote siteRouter-Distribution switch- several access switchesThe router will act as a default gateway and dhcp helper for every vlan.what are the things that need to be configured on the router and the interface...

asus zowey by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Our existing network are using two 3560G 24 ports layer3 and nine 2960 layer2 switchs, they are created trunk between layer3 and layer2 with spanning tree, now the two 3560G no more ports to use, so want to buy new 3750 layer3 switch. My questi...

I recently saw the command "neighbor x.x.x.x activate" under router bgp configuration. Neighbors are automatically activated if configured properly. Then why do we need this command?

Hello everyone,i would appreciate it if any one could help me with the following WAN network--- switch stack---- lan ( another switch stack - access switch- end devices)i want to configure the core switch stack as a default gateway and dhcp helper fo...

asus zowey by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have 4 x cisco N5K switches, 2 in each site. siwtches in each site are connected via a peer link which is working fine. now I want to connect both sites via 2 x 10G fibers i.e.switch-1 site-1  to switch-1 site-2switch-2 site-1 to switch-2 site 2...