Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Confusion in ACL's

Hii have some confusion on syntax of the ACL1) we can configure standard acl as follows:-          R1(config)#acces-list 1 permit 10.1.1.1                                  OR           R1(config)#ip access-list standard 1                        #perm...

So I see now that the options for hashing passwords now has the scrypt (9) option.  So how do we create a hashed password that the switch will accept?I found a perl module that can create hashes, but the ones I've created are not acceptable.#!/usr/bi...

I got this error meassge on one of customer routers where the BGP failed: SYSLOG Smoothing        Interval Exceeded Alarm:xxxxxxxxxx BGP-5-ADJCHANGE down 666 seconds        which exceeds smoothing interval of 660 seconds for neighbor x.x.x.x. the B...

Hi..Have trouble seeing the access lists on interfaces. In previous versions, you could see how the ip access list looked at respktive interface.But the new Catalyst 3850 ver 3.2.02 so you can only see the access list that is located on each interfac...

sem7433 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded our Symantec Lan enforcer to version 12.1.4, one of the reason was because we were having issue with ports being blocked that should not have been. I am testing the connection now with one system. The Enforcer is set it with all t...

Hi to all,up to tonight our SG 300-52MP switch worked fine.This morning nothing was working because of the following error showing up in the Flash Memory Log ...The switch only had the power LED on - all the other LEDs were off. But PoE power was ava...

I am trying to have my domain (jjkkcc.org) get directed to my server from my Cisco 1841.  I have godaddy DNS configured to my static IP to my router, and I just want to make sure I have my router configured correctly so the WWW traffic is passed to m...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes