Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 1760 router that I am working on andit now is stuck in ROMMOM when I turn it on.  I tried changing Confreg to 0x2102, no luck.  BUT, if I tyoe in boot flash:isofilename.bin, it DOES boot up.   From what I can tell, the IOS is not crupt but I...

I have two VSS 6500 installations one set of 6503 as core router/switch and a pair of 6509 as collasped distribution. the core VSS I have 5 etherchannels configured in variouse configuration some are "on" some are desirable and LACP. I am trying to a...

Is there any difference between the" DMZ " of gaming consoles and the DMZ in networking.As far as I know the DMZ term used in firewall is related to a zone which is not completely trusted and hence is kept outside LAN.What does DMZ mean in wireless r...

Hello,I have question or maybe a "feature request" regarding LACP timing on Nexus switches. One of the best features of Nexus 5k and 7k is ISSU for us but if there are endstations (server, firewalls etc.) connected via portchannel with LACP fast timi...

Hi I have two nexus in vpc domain 1. VPC is running fine without problem. When I configured the config sync on both nexus, switch profile status shows peer unreachable. Wondering why peers are unreachable in ONLY conf-sync case, when both vpc and swi...

kthned by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3750x

Hi GuysI have 2 3750x stacked together. when monitoring them I can see Memory address pool 1 and memory address pool 2. Pool2 is being maxed out, is there a way I can move or share some the memory from pool 1 to pool 2.Thanks

3560 X                   Have have one switch setup for a local SPAN port (source Gi0/14 - destination Gi0/20).It works great.Now I have need to send copies from *another* switch to that same destination port.I know I can do  RSPAN to do that, but I ...

I am having the same issue as listed in the following case:https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/161768However- even when this is set as an access port- it is not doing rate limiting- should be rate limited to 2Mb (one port traffic goes in- one port...

I have two switches in our cabinet. One is a cisco small business PoE switch and the other is a netgear poe switch.The netgear is our main switch, and the cisco one we have just acquired from Vodafone.I want to link both switches together so anything...

HiIn a 4507 we activate the IP Base License. The evaluation period is over.The Switch is up an running. This partial output of the show versionLicense Level: ipbase   Type: Default. No valid license found. Next reboot license Level: ipbaseThe output ...

Hello All,I have 3750X stacked with 2 switches.I am trying to span more than 1 destination, so I have the below configuration, but I don't see span traffic going to Gi1/0/22-24 (my server nic showing 0 receive).  Only span that is working is the firs...

CiscoGirl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello TeamWe have 2 tier architecture network setup wherein cat 6509 VSS (Running IOS 15.1(2)SY) is configured as the core and stacks of Cat 3750 Switches (running ios 15.0(2)SE) are configured at the access layer. DHCP servers are directly connected...