Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a network with Cisco 4506E switches with mostly 240 ports per switch. The last year we have at 5 switches randomly problems with ports at different blades. (WS-X4548GB-rj45). The ports all have the same configuration. Suddenly we have ports w...

rhjansen1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,For a professional project, I need to buy a Dual WAN router.I thought buying the RV082 router, but I have a question about its operation.I plan to use two WAN connection load balancing.By against it is necessary for a VPN connection, the output...

We saw logs like this:OSPF: warning: DD packet from <>: Options mismatch (13)%OSPF-4-OSPF_ADJACENCY_TEARDOWN: NGB <> , interface <> adjacency dropped: DD packet mismatch, state was: FULLinvalid DD packet from <>: Master flag mismatch (14)OSPF-4-OSPF_...

Hi allOn a 3560If I enable an interface for qos, trust the dscp, map it to queue set 2 and enable the priority queuedoes the interface have 2 queues on it, queue 2 and also the priority queue ?is the priority queue seperate or is it queue set 1 ?chee...

Quick question:If I install dual power supply on this switch would I be able to have full PoE on all 48 ports? That is, 48 ports @ 15W.Or will I have to use a WS-C3750X-48PF-S?Thanks.

Hi,On a nexus 5548, when I try to force the speed to 1G on a 10g fiber port, the port goes downI know for SPF 1G , nexus will only  recognize it if I set speed to 1gDo I need to use a SFP-GE-S ?interface Ethernet2/13  speed 1000  duplex fullsw# sh in...

Does anyone know if the image on a C3560C supports multicast and which command set I have to use ?It has been a while since I had to configure multicast en just copying commands from a 6500 doesn't work I added the ip multicast-routing distributed co...

wholemans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The network dirgram  is :dhcp client - ( SW1 port 1 ) - SW1 - ( SW1 port 2 ) - SW2 - dhcp server The SW1 is Catalyst 2960S switch ( WS-C2960S-48TD-L ) with universal image ( c2960s-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE7 ).We tried to enable the dhcp snooping f...

Hi All.I'm just worried that above subjet command will be used in first time in our switching environment.Basically, all of vlans are allowing in x-over trunk interface. Btw, we don't want to allow specific vlan a, vlan b.the work procedure will be h...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!A L3 interface is configured as a dhcp relay interface. After the DHCPDISCOVER message from a client is forwarded by this interface to the DHCP server (as defined with the ip helper address command), the DHCPOFFER response from the server is usual...

Dear All,I had a problem with two of our Catalyst3750.I'm trying to configure a Port-Channel using 2 couple of GLC-BX-D & GLC-BX-U SFPs with a Single Fibre pair.this is my network layout:SIDE A SIDE BGLC-BX-D port1 <----> GLC-BX-U ...

f.pau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes