Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Anybody has seen message like this before?   Can you explani what does it mean     Aug 24 18:15:56 core.schmid.local 753: Aug 24 18:15:55: %FIB-2-FIBDISABLE: Fatal error, slot 41/0 (41): XDR disabledI got it from VSS , running on IOS:s2t54-ipb...

we are migrating from a data center to another. we have area 0 at the DC we moving out of and area 100 at the other DC. How can we move area 0 to the other DC.

NETAD by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to use the USB Console connection on a 3560x 24T S to update the IOS.  I got the connection working through my PC, but I want to know how to change the baud rate if possible so the upload will go faster?Thanks                   

Is the routing module needed for HSRP to operate?I do not have such module but I was able to configure the feature but it seems they do not communicate both 5Ks remain active and the virtual IP is not reachable.The VLAN is allowed over the vPC pee-li...

I was viewing Cisco Live's "BRKRST-2333 Network Failure Detection (2013 London)" and the speaker recommended that we don't set carrier-delay to 0 on SVIs. But he didn't say why.Does anyone have any ideas on this?Carrier-delay info is pretty sparse.Th...