Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I have an host who hits the CPU of the core switch almost once a week. Do you have any ideas how I can prevent that.            I see at the core in the debug arp this:Aug 25 06:31:50: IP ARP: arp_process_request: 0.0.0.0, hw: 0019.9974.c20a...

Hello,Due to some requirement i need to connect the 3560-X in U shaped topology with 4500-X vss. My design is as follows (see attached): 1. VSS is the STP and HSRP root 2. Link between 4500-X to 4500-X VSL link is 20G (2x10G portchannel) 3. Link from...

grajkumar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I hope everyone is doing well! One of the things that I'm doing right now is updating our network diagrams and I ran into an odd situation.We're running an MPLS network and I've been curious why the transit paths that a packet is taking in our LAN...

Resolved! CCNP IOS

Hello,     I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I am currently studying CCNP switch. I am currently going through the cisco press CCNP SWITCH Lab Manual, and have run into a few problems. My home lab switches are 2950/24 X3 3524 XL so are n...

Hello community!I have Cicso 4506 Chassis (WS-C4506) with a Sup IV (WS-X4515) currently running IOS version 12.2(54)SG1 and ROMMON 12.1(12r)EW.Prior to upgrading to 15, I am looking to upgrade the ROMMON. The minimum recommended is 12.2(31r)SGA4. I n...

Hi,'What is the major difference between these two commands:ping vrf ABC 192.10.2.2 ping vrf ABC 192.10.2.2 source vlan 6I am able to ping a voice server from 6509 router with the second command but not with the first one.There is just one vlan(vl 6)...

Hi everybody,here is my current config:Building configuration...Current configuration : 4134 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname xxx!boot-start...

Hi,one of the ports of 6509 router to which MARUTA encryptor (Clear port) is connected is showing as " P2P Dispute"  and is put into BLK state.What could be the reason?Can i get some valuable info/soltuion to this issue

I have one SG-300 8 port managed switch and have around 10 d-link unmanaged switches.Out of them I have to create a network of 5 VLANS (2 unmanaged switch per VLAN).For each VLAN, I can daisychain 2 unmanaged switches and connect them to a port in ma...

Hi there!I recently discovered on one of our catalyst 6500 switches an increasing number of switch fabric rx errors:switch#show fabric channel-counters slot channel   rxErrors   txErrors    txDrops  lbusDrops    1       0          1          0       ...

pille1234 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card