Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have configured my Cisco c1000 with some VLAN and one PVLAN. That works so far as expected but I am unsure if it is possible to use the same uplink interface?# works for VLAN (uplink) int gi1/0/1 switchport mode trunk switchport trunk native ...

Resolved! VLAN ACL

Hello,How we can make vlan access list to permit traffic from host in vlan A to vlan B but deny traffic from host in vlan B to vlan A

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 21 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I need to make sure that our Nexus switches are hardened on the Internet and I'm really bothered that the ACL for SNMP works but leaves the port open. The ACL works in that if I attempt this from a host not allowed in the ACL, the Nexus will not acce...

jradke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What am i missing here , internal vlans 192.168.50.0 & 192.168.60.0 - unable to access the internet or my home router gateway 10.0.0.138from switch i can reach internet and all the vlans show ip route Gateway of last resort is 10.0.0.138 to network ...

sambobbi_1-1676014911430.png
sambobbi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys. In one scenario, I have a primary server and a backup server. I want the backup server and the main server to be up at the same time, and the backup server can be in sync with the main server, and if the main server goes down, the backup ser...

Screenshot_20230209_150416_Gallery.jpg
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes