Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'd appreciate help with choosing the right type of switches for the following enviornment: Hosted services in the DMZ (publically accessed)LAN users with regular internet needsVOIPNumber of users 30 max, servers hosted in dmz with public access(stat...

dnalorah1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Preamble: I'm studying for CCNA, but I'm jumping ahead a little to get my home internet coming in through a Cisco router. I understand the basic ideas but obviously not enough...My current setupI have a /29 subnet through ADSL, with a noname modem/ro...

Eric Fox by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I've noticed that 12.2.44-SE6 is listed as the latest available IOS for any Catalyst 3550 except 24 DC SMI (12.2.55-SE8 available for that one).  Does this mean that nothing after 12.2.44-SE6 won't work properly (or at all) on most C35...

Hi ...       I configure NTP on my switch.  I can see Exact time on sh clock time but logg it showing different time.Please help me to resolve this..                   Switch#sh clock12:47:49.315 IST Fri Jul 19 2013Switch#wrSwitch#sh loggingJul 19 06...

Hi,I have 5 * HP 1810g v2 trunking to 3750. Two of the HP switches have devices with no connectivity, specifically 2 xp machines and 2 DVR systems. Other devices connected to these switches are functional. I see the mac address of the devices in the ...

daviddess by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VRF understanding?

Hello Experts,Im  a new bee to VRF. I have gone through some articles and could understand that you are virtualising a single router into many based on the VRF's defined.I have a scenario where i want to understand how VRF routing table is Linked...

I'm not sure how to spec an appropriate switch based on it's CPU performance when performing QoS duties.The switch must police ingress traffic on a single interface, based upon the destination IP subnet. Normally, I'd spec a router and that would be ...

shillings by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes