cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Mac flapping from wireless contoller

Hi Guys,I am trying to figure out why we have Mac flapping on our network. Core B is reporting that that two hosts are flapping between the port for our wireless controller Gi1/1 and the etherchannel for the Server Switch. Both hosts that it is repor...

Resolved! Quick Root Guard Question

When root guard moves a port into root inconsistent state like so:%SPANTREE-2-ROOTGUARDBLOCK: Port 1/1 tried to become non-designated in VLAN 77. Moved to root-inconsistent stateDoes the port take that action on a per-vlan basis or does the port sto...

ACE 4710 and mangled HTTP requests

After replacing a Cisco CSS/SSL Accelorator and PIX firewall with an ACE 4710 to do load balancing and SSL encryption behind an ASA firewall we started seeing mangled HTTP requests in the Apache access logs for the servers in the server farm. Here is...

kariscott by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Errors establishing ISDN communication

I need some help.  I'm trying to dial a Cisco 1841 BRI from my Cisco 2811 PRI.  I'm getting a few errors but not sure what else to do to correct the issue.  Config & Logs below from 1841:interface BRI0/0/0no ip addressencapsulation pppdialer pool-mem...

SERGIO L by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Repeating hops in traceroute

Dear collegues, someone has already face some issue like that which we see repating hops in the traceroute ? Could explain why this happens ? thanks friends!  1    16 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  10.17.38.1  2    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  ...

Possible Spanning-Tree Issue

Hey Guys, I hope someone with better spanning tree knowledge can help me out here. I will show you the picture of the network first and this medium size network is mostly in VLAN 1.The first thing that I was triggered to is there is excessive unicast...

Multilayer switching - Basic question

Hi,                   Can any one please help me to clear my confustion on MLS. As far us I can understand MLS can forward based on L3/4 information. Two types are are Route cache and CEF based. Nowdays , MLS uses CEF based architecture- Using FIB an...

Some NIC's are not working at POE Plus ports -how to create a workaround-

Hi community,we have an issue with some NIC-cards connecting to a new standard switch device.Switch device is: WS-C4506-E sw. 12.2.53.SG1Modules:1     6  Sup 6L-E 10GE (X2), 1000BaseX (SFP)    WS-X45-SUP6L-E2    48  10/100/1000Base...

3750 ARP Issue

Hi All,Some ARP issue need some urgent help...My VPN gateway which has almost 50 tunnels lost connetivity to peers.VPN ASA 5520 firewall's outside connected to cisco 3750 stack (12.2(52)SE) , its our internet L3 switch which connects to internet rout...

Port-Secuity Issue Win 7

Currently we  have deployed Windows 7, with sleep mode enable after x amount of inactivity. We also utilize port-security, when a computer goes to sleep and is awaken, it generates a 0000.0000.0000 MAC address and port security disables the port. %PO...

glbp client-cache on cat 4506 and cat4948

Hello!I cant find a "glbp client-cache", it is available in principle this type of devices?c4506-1(config-if)#glbp 204 ?  authentication  Authentication method  forwarder       Forwarder configuration  ip              Enable group and set virtual IP ...

ka.moysya by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes