Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'm planning to build a small local network with CISCO switches. Our requirements are * All end machines ( 3~400 PC ) should not see each other. * All end machines can see host(server) machine(s)I have searched about port isolation feature ("s...

Is the CCNA exam changing soon and if so where can I buy the study material i.e. exam questions and labs?---Posted by WebUser Mike Daniel from Cisco Support Community App

Hi All,One of our client is having Cisco 6513 with SUP720-3B. Currently they are running with CatOS version 8.5.2. Now we are planning to upgrade it to IOS. Though SUP720-3B comes with MSFC card, but in this case I am not seeing MSFC card in either s...

Hi I would like to know GLC-SX-MM and GLC-SX-MMD can be used to connect between two switches are these SFP compatible each other to form trunkI have core switch with existing  GLC-SX-MM SFP transciver , I am ordering new switch with SFP   GLC-SX-MMD ...

Hi,I have an issue where our router is not advertising some routes out to its MPLS neighbour (MP-BGP)I really need to see if the router is advertising routes out. Do you know how I can achieve this … I am looking for an similiar command....BGP WORLD ...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I would like to know if  new command like no authentication logging verbose ,no dot1x logging verbose , no mab logging verbose will be supported in IOS 15.Xfor Cat 4500 switches like it is supported for other switches( i.e. 3750).Question: Is it ...

h.schwob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm looking for a low cost switch that supports layer 3 IP routing along with NAT/PAT functionality.Ideally it will have 24 RJ45 GbEth ports.Can anyone suggest a suitable model.Also, I have read that the 2960 model switches support basic layer...

HiI've got a Cisco 3750X stack pair and "show system mtu" reports:System MTU size is 1500 bytesSystem Jumbo MTU size is 9000 bytesRouting MTU size is 1500 bytesEverything I've read suggests that this means I've got Jumbo Frames enabled. However, ther...

Hello, before starting just state that I'm newbie with multicast and maybe I'm asking some trivial thing...I would like to multicast some video footage from some cameras which are plugged to catalyst 3750. In order to do so, I have a multicast camera...

ndarkness by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - wondering what the benefit is of running FP in a 2-post core - in other words, not in a folded CLOS that requires more than 2 active L2 paths. Sure, you either totally remove STP or at least mitigate the STP domain, but you are also replacing ST...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card