Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question on when to use private VLAN trunking.  I have read when trunking to a device that is not PVLAN aware, you should use PVLAN trunking.  If you are trunking between devices that are PVLAN aware the you should use regular trunking.What ...

Hi everyoneI have a C9500 Stack Switch with IOS Version 16.12.1[FC2] & 2x650W PSU C9K-PWR-650WAC-R. There was once a case where one PSU went off, the HW of the device was still on but all the connections and links were down. The question is, why is t...

Roy Sandy by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my situation and this doesnt seem possible without having to re-address several things. I have addressed a new network which is going to be hosted at a remote location these are the networks below that exist at that site10.10.10.0/2410.20.5.0...

Hello,i have a question regarding the configuration of a VSS. We are about to replace our Core 6509 with a VSS.At the time of the configuration of the VSS not all WS-X6748-GE-TX Modules will be present but will arrive at a later time. Can i provision...

Hi, I have a C3560CX and trying to activate ipservice as Permanent one (Not Evaluation).①before SwitchA#show license right-to-use usageslot License Name Type In-use EULA----------------------------------------------------------------------1 ipservice...

Hello,Do Cisco have one?The Cisco switches I have inherited are several firmware version behind so I wanted to check if I need to follow a path or if I can jump to the latest version?SG350-28 28-Port Gigabit Managed Switch running firmware version 2....

JoshC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone. My switch stack 6 members reload by itself. Switch model WS-C3650-48PD running on version 16.12.07  Last reload reason on switch Critical process crash. the system-report on switch show switches are crash with the error SXE-WATCHDOG: Pr...

Tinz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes