Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Getting the following error on a C9500, one port only.10:10:53.130: %SFF8472-3-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Twe1/1/0/19: Rx power low warning; Operating value: -9.2 dBm, Threshold value: -8.0 dBm.The error registers in the log, every 10 minutes.  Steps I hav...

Hello everyone!!! I can't understand what is chassis in cisco devices. All I know chassis is a hardware part of the network device. But what does it contain? Are network interface, fan, power supply part of chassis? All cisco dievices have chassis? C...

viktar23 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have intrenet connection through ISP connected to CE router Cisco 888 k9 deviceMy Lan Subnet configured on int vlan 1i can reach any site with source int vlan 1 with size 1500 nourmaly and with don't fragment also.The problem that when i connect la...

MWAM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a way to use the Cisco Business Dashboard API to fetch the devices currently connected to each port of a switch (Mac Address Table). This would then be used to map devices by mac address to specific configurations. It looks like by f...

thabuck by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BPDU filter

After some study, I understand that BPDU filter global command will enable BPDU filter on PortFast enabled ports and stop those ports from send/receive BPDUs. According to Cisco article, if those ports received BPDUs, PortFast will lose it state and ...

Hi,our WS-C3850-12XS Stack is running on SW Version 16.6.4a.Can we go direct from 16.6.4.a to Version 16.12.07 or to any 3.6/3.7 Version, or are there versionswe need to install between.Regards

TF.DE by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So a Im trying to get a list of MAC addresses using the command sh mac address-table | e Gi1/0/25 | Gi1/0/13 | Gi1/0/4 But i dont want to see these 3 ports in specific, the way this command is entered right now it only excludes Gi1/0/4 and i still se...

minfante1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I would like to know what is the difference between those two chassis 9300L9300LM I tried to use the switch compare tool, but the difference is not clearly visible,   Thank you,   Peter