Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ! need your help for solving this issuel have a router on one of ours sites ( can call it site B with lan address 193.10.24.0/24 )l have a default route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.10.195 (192.168.10.195 is the default gateway on Head Office SITE A)al...

i have a device connected to 2960 switch. It is an access port and i could ping the device from other switches , also from outside the lan. But i am not able to ping the device from 2960 switch alone. I suspected and checked the arp table and it was ...

Arun by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expertit is not big problem, but, adding user one by one to all the layer 2 switch is hard. just remember the aaa statement can allow system to use redius server for access control. am I right? could anyone advice me related url or configuration e...

julxu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,which PoE 802.3af mode is the one used in Cisco Catalyst Switch?Is it mode A or mode B?Mode A is PoE using data pairsmode B is PoE using spare pairsThanks for your answerJohnny

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts, I don't know where to start with this but here it goes:I am implementing a point-to-point VPN tunnel from HQ to site office (which is server-less). Site-office clients get IPs from DHCP server in HQ. HQ has provision a DHCP range for si...

Resolved! http acl

Hi ,i have one router with tree interfaces :                                                                                                 __s0/0(150.0.0.1/24)HTTP_SERVER(172.16.1.2)--------------(172.16.1.1/24)f0/0-ROUTER-|__                      ...

Hi,I've got some problems with a complex network using rstp.As a student I've got to find a solution to make a fully redudant topology:    CoreSwitch1 :------------------------------:CoreSwitch2So the 2 core, as it can be seen above, are connecte tog...

Hi all, Anyone help on this. Actually i am having 2950 switch. Now i login through telnet but as per the company standard i have to login through ssh. Is there any possible to enable the SSH in 2950. Any IOS supporting this operation.flash:/...