Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well !!I've got a pair of N7010's in a vPC domain with some FEX's attach running NX-OS 6.0.2. I am experiencing port failures on my N7K-M132XP-12L module the port got shut down due to internal errors with Error Disabled...

dtran by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!One of my clients had new single mode fibers installed, but not only between distant buildings on his campus: all available fibers in-/outside their buildings.They want to use a pair of Nexus 3548 and about 12-18 C2960S with 10G uplinks (about 100...

Hai...I want to know how much minimum power required for swicth catalyst 3750..??I want to know cause in my building place, the power in unstable so it make my switch corrupt/damage even i add power consistancy....Does anyone know how much amount pow...

I recently lost my ios when trying to upgrade it. I have a 2612. In rommon I entered the ip addresses and file name and when I use tftpdnld -r it appears to not be reaching my pc as for it is only coming up with dot and then timing out. My pc is set ...

Hello,Regarding a network I am going to build in about a month I have a question. I fear it is actually a rather simple question but I googled for days to no avail, so I hope I can find the answer here. It regards a large (multi) home network. I have...

I am starting to bring up a Nexus 5K/2K configuration.  Our Cisco SE has told us that we need to VPC connections between each fo the 5K pairs.  We will also need a vpc keepalive connection.  He is suggesting that we use the management interface for t...

Hello Community,I am having trouble understanding something that seems kind of basic. I am studying for the CCNP Switch exam and am configuring Etherchannles on my home lab. I configured a L2 Etherchannel in the "on" mode but cannot tell which port w...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get FNF working on my new Sup7-E. I am using Plixar's Scrutinizer as my Netflow collector. I have several other 4500s using the Netflow services card and am collecting data. The Sup7 4506 is showing up in Scrutinizer but none of the in...

cowetacoit by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for you assistance.We are currently experiencing a very strange behavior with our hosted SAP environment.  Our WAN setup into the facility is very simple -                       3825-1 -------------SW1---------...