Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently ran into an issue where we changed a port link from the ISP from access to tagged to allow us to receive another vlan handed from them.When we first attempted to do this I was getting about 50-80% packet loss (ie: 3 pass, 1 fails, 2 pass, ...

Hi everybody,We have a couple of Nexus 7010's split into Core and Distribution VDCs. MGMT0 interfaces on each of the Nexus VDC's (including the Admin VDC) are configured with different IP address, but on the same subnet i.e 10.10.10.1/24 for admin, 1...

All,I can't seem to find this documented anywhere, but I'm still digging.I know that you can have multiple ip summary-address eigrp statements per interface. My question is: is there a maximumnumber of statements you can have per interface? (or is th...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm working on intermittent application access over LAN. From the longs can anybody help me to know how to fix this mtu mis-match issue.Below  is the logs I have collected from the switch:May  2 10:09:51.123 UTC: TCB037284C0 createdMay  2 10:0...

Hi allI need to trust and prioritize voip traffic on my 6509 coreat the moment I have mls qos trust dscp on the interfaceIs this enough? or do I need to enable the priority queue? how do i do this ? as it doesnt accept the priority queue out command ...

I'm using 3640 router running on c3640-js-mz.124-25d.bin IOS. I'm using  NM-1A-OC3SML=  (ATM OC3, long reach single mode)  interface card. Now my pc is connected an fast ethernet interface of the router. Need to know the ATM configuration on this cis...

Resolved! QOS Trust

I have a Cisco 4507 switch plugged into a Websense device. Analysis of VoIP traffic has shown that QoS DSCP values are preserved across switchports until reaching the Websense appliance, attached to the switch, at which point they are discarded. Prop...