Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a cisco 6500 and for Vlan 1 This switch is ROOTBut i have Other Vlan Example Vlan 22 , 25For that Vlans this 6500 is not a root switch.My l3 is in VTP server mode also There are 3 L2 Switch Connected with THIs L3 Switch(6500)For vlan22 My s...

Hello,I am trying to have F4 (the WAN interface) bridged to a VLAN interface. I have put my VLAN interface and my F4 in the same bridge-group, set an IP in the BVI Interface, and made sure that VLAN was properly trunked and configured on one of the r...

Have the following designAS we have below  the phne connects to the 3750-A access layer switch (VTP mode client) which connects to the nexus 5596  (The nexus is the layer 3 device and set to vtp mode server) and finally we have a Voice recorder that ...

Is there such a thing as too many broadcasts?  I have a Cisco 2960-24TT-L switch with two devices that need to exchange about 90Mbps in broadcast traffic (each device sends roughly 48,000 235-byte broadcast frames each second).  It seems like the bro...

jeffs7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,In my ongoing project i need to monitor cisco 3750-X port status (uplink/downlink)i.e. whenever there is some problem at a specific port.I need to monitor it through an OPC server and right now what i am doing is as follows:i am using Kepser...

umahju by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,i am an automation engineer, and in my recent project i need to monitor cisco 3750-X port status (uplink/downlink)i.e. whenever there is some problem at a specific port.I need to monitor it through an OPC server and right now what i am doing is...

umahju by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently Being Moderatedpassword recovery helpsome bady can help me with password recovery switch 2960that what i am doing and i get faill sll the time what i am doing worng? switch: flash_initInitializing Flash...flashfs[0]: 0 files, 1 directoriesf...

Hi all,  I just spent 3 hours with TAC getting no where, but my problem seems simple.Topology is below.Each host has a primary VLAN (V1 and V2) with a default GW towards the Nexus, and a common VLAN (V3) between them---- V1 |----| V2 ---- | A |----| ...