Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,A switch keeps giving below messages ;%OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 77, Nbr 10.58.21.122 on Vlan101 from LOADING to FULL, Loading Done%OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 77, Nbr 10.58.21.122 on Vlan102 from FULL to DOWN, Neighbor Down: Dead timer expiredthe configu...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are trying to ascertain how much bandwidth in Mbps or Gbps is flowing through a device. This different vendor device only shows packet per second rate in its interface.Can someone please help on converting pps to Mbps or Gbps.Thanks for inputs!

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was viewing the 3560x switch datasheet and i need network module C3KX-NM-10G. I have dark fiber with over 12 km distance to i guess i will be needing SFP EX for single mode. Can someone guide me which sfp i required for this distance on 10 ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll preface this by stating I'm very much a cisco beginner.  I know the basics and that's about it so here goes...I'm in a situation where the network just doesn't seem right.  Certain tasks are unusually slow - like copying large amounts of data fr...

We have a number of 1721 routers with T1 WIC ( DSU/CSU) using point to point T1 links. Recently we had line issues with a T1 going down for awhile. When the T1 issue was corrected the routers could not re-establish the protocol link. This required th...

ptweedie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2960SF throughput

Hi all, As given is 3560 datasheet, the switching fabric is xx Gbps but i dont see it under 2960 series. If i want to know the throughput which value do i need to take into accountTable 4. Cisco Catalyst 2960-SF Series Switches Performance and Scalab...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a  WS-C3560G-24TS-S running  12.2(50)SE5 with IPBASE. I have been told that the functionality i seek (multicasting) is only available in the IPSERVICES version of the software. I was reading up on upgrading and saw that i needed to do a show l...

P Y by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings. Something seemingly so simple is not working. A router and a Nexus are not seeing each other via CDP. I have a 2921 router connected to a Nexus 7000. Everything works fine, except for some mysterious reason CDP does not establish. Yes, it ...

m.glosson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey.i am trying to monitor some UPS equipmeant,for that i am using a cisco 2960 switch and when the UPS is down it sends a L1 loop.when the switch detects the loop the int in which the UPS is conected to will get a link and go up.now my problem is th...