Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All thanks in Advance    ,i configured  the VLAN810, with DHCP services,  while i try to ping the host which is connected to gi 1/0/2 from my gi 1/0/1 , i can't ping the same vlan host , while i try to debug ip icmp its showing ,(C3750XB11#sh ru...

Resolved! vtp and md5

Hi everybody.I just configured vlan 3 on the switch which increased the config number and sw2 generated a summary message with md5 computed as shown below:Sw#show vtp staVTP Version                     : 2Configuration Revision          : 2Maximum VL...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,                              Could you please suggest the best Cisco switching configuration/design guide out there? I saw "Cisco LAN Switching (CCIE Professinal development series) but its too outdated (2000). Is there ...

Hi guys,I'm still new and i'm learning really hard about networking. Anyways, is it normal if i can't ping the routers?I mean, I have successfully configured all the routers and all of the hosts are able to ping one another yet when it comes to pingi...

Hi Guys,Can some one help with the situation I am facing with Cisco 3560CG Switch.We have a Cisco WS-C3560CG-8PC-S (Cisco Catalyst 3560-C Switch, 8 GE PoE, 2 dual-purpose uplinks, IP Base image) switch which will be a core switch and the internet lin...

Hi,I have a 2801 router and i am having trouble routing the 2 fast ethernet ports.From the router i can ping the gateway 203.25.120.4 and the host machine 10.0.0.1 but i can't ping the gateway from the host machine. The host machine is set with the i...

Currently in all my Catalyst switches I have configured: $(hostname).$(domain) inside the MOTD, to notify administrators hostname and domain switch information, when they are attempting to log into a device.I tried to configure this line on new Nexus...

Hi everybodyI am trying to perform a lab on etherchannelhost1----  >  Layer 2 switch----ethetchannel----R1 host 2---- >              On switch site, we want f1/1-3 to be in layer2 port channel 1 and on router site, we want f0/0,0/1 f1/0 be in layer 3...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day, I am simply trying to port forward 1723 on Cisco 1900 Router CLI only. On lower end home routers I simply port forward 1723 from outside traffic to my internal VPN server. I have server farm internally and one of the servers is a VPN server...

Hi Everyone,I am trying to copy IOS from unix box to 3750 switcharchive tar /xtract tftp://192.168.1.5/c3750-ipserviceslmk9-tar.122-55.SE7.tar flash:%Error opening tftp://192.168.1.5/c3750-ipserviceslmk9-tar.122-55.SE7.tar (Timed o...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card