Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,Just wondering if anyone has experienced this or can assist me with a case. I have tried this on Cisco 3550 and 3560-E units and have experienced the same issue. I am running dot1Q-tunnel on a few switches however with one supplier we notice...

WilliamCo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to limit traffic on catalyst 3750 gigabit ports it has fiber modules, I want to limit traffic 2mb per portI have tried srr-queue and policier but it is not working and there is no ratelimit command under any interface,Applying policy to output...

Hi,I need to find out which switches would be best for the following scenario:1 x Core Switch - Must have 24 x 1GbE POE ports and 4 x 10Gb Fibre Uplink Ports3 x Field Switches - Must have 24 x 1GbE POE ports and at least 1 10Gb Fibre Uplink PortsAny ...

Here is what I got, we have a company that we have a VPN tunnel to connect to Hosted Servers. We connect to them via RDP. This network is NATed. Once we RDP into the server we go into an application. Through this application we receive reports, in th...

Hello Experts,I am bit confused here about Router as DNS Server.my main aim to use router ip at place of Preferred dnsfield of tcp/ip settings of client computer.I know only one method (Method 1) to implement this thing which is given in below link:M...

HI,HOw switchover will happen in L2 and L3 ether channels whe nport fails in a bundle.Even we set the priority to the ports it is taking by default the highest interface number in the port-channel as a path for forwarding.KAR-L3#te...

Have anyone solved this problem on catalyst switches. We have the same problem as in thread. Cant find the solution http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/nsp/25435after we  have connected a new site to one of our POP that there we are using for...

I've been doing some searching around and can't seem to come up with a good solid answer here.  I have quite a few 2960's in a manufacturing environment that are experiencing a large number of Total Output Drops.  The gigabit uplinks arn't even close...

Hi Team,I could not able to make the L2 ether channel up, it's showing up/up but the the Client from remote end is not able to reach the L3.We have connected between L3 and L2 switches. PLease refer the attachment of L3 switch for ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card