Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

What I’m looking to do is setup a net-flow monitor for traffic going across a PIX firewall. I know unfortunately I can’t do this directly from the PIX because it does not support net-flow.I do have a 2921 router on the same network that I have net-fl...

I am working on some EIGRP configuration in a lab.  I have two 3750G switches connected to each other via L3 interfaces.  Now what I have been trying to do is create two ACL's and allow the networks form those ACL's to be included in the EIGRP update...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,%C4K_L2MAN-6-INVALIDSOURCEADDRESSPACKET: (Suppressed 4 times)Packet received with invalid source MAC address (00:00:00:00:00:00) on port Gi1/2 in vlan xxx. How can i troubleshoot this?Thanks,Sridhar

Hi experts,I've a question about the implementation of destination MAC address filtering for ethernet interfaces. For instance on a C3745 fast0/0Nettuno#sh controll f0/0Interface FastEthernet0/0Hardware is GT96K FE ADDR: 658BB044, FASTSEND: 60648690,...

hi ,i wanto to ask about redirecting in MLS 7600 .assume the user a has an ip x.x.x.xand that user requested www.cisco.comi wanto to redirect his request to www.router.commy request is ,the users that have to pay the monthly bills , i want to give th...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Im recieving a weird stackpower warning out of my 3750x stack and cant find the commands to resolve it.  The error is:%PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-UNDER_BUDGET: Switch 2 does not have sufficient power budgetThe stack is 2x 3750x-48TS switches with 3...

Hi, I'm experiencing some strange scenario on 2 3750x switches in stack mode.After updating the IOS from 12.2(53r)SE1 to 15.0(2)SE, I'm getting some annoying logs like this:%PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-UNDER_BUDGET: Switch 1 does not have sufficient power ...

Hi All,I have two Cisco 2960S (switch 1 & 2 in figure) connected in stack with proper stack cable.Referring to the picture, connecting switch 3 with two optical cables one per 2960s switch will results in loop or i will provide redundancy to switch 3...

Hi,I've seen other discussions and confirm the compatibility between pvst+ and rapid-pvst + . But I would like to leave a question, I have two Core Switches that support the two modes, but there are some nortel which are only compatible with pvst + a...