Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,This question may sound silly, I apologize in advance for offending any discerning network tech's out there I just start studying routing for the ICND1 - I purchased a few routers as part of a lab bundle - they're 2600 series routers.  If the ...

Hi all,I try to connect 2 Nexus 5000 switches with 4 Nexus 2000 fabric extender, with this configuration:feature telnetcfs eth distributefeature interface-vlanfeature lacpfeature vpcfeature lldpfeature fexusername admin password 5 $1$dUjUSex4$P8UFSkG...

Hi Team,Clients are doing Video conferencing over WAN link (Datacenter to Remote stie).  Bandwidth of the link is 2MB(one E1link)Video conferencing using 786Kb ,it is confirmed by VC team.QOS is in place but still other traffic get impacted link Exch...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have an issue with the helper-address on our router 887M IOS c880data-universalk9-mz.150-1.M7.bin.I configured under a vlan the  helper-address to their DHCP server but it looks like their aren't receiving any request which means when they co...

Hi,I am currently having performance issues running a 3 x stack 3750G (different models) as a core for a network of roughly 12 x distribution switches.Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----              -----...

Hi All,What could be the cause for this error.Nov 21 09:48:52.142 IST: %C6K_POWER-SP-4-PD_NOLINKUP: The device connected to 2/6 is powered up but its link is not up in 5 seconds. Therefore, power is withdrawn from the port.

Hello,I setup an FTP server in Windows server 2008 and need to access it from the Internet. I tried to put the below configuration on my router but it is not working. 1. ip nat inside source static tcp 172.17.0.41 64321   x.x.x.x(public IP) 64321 ext...

Yadhu Tony by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ProsI had a problem on a number of switches recently for an hour, and I'm trying to findout why.  I've never seen this error before, and our network has never had a Loop, but for some reason whether is was the design or a software or hardware p...