cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Need help on Switch

Hi Guys,i hope every one is doping fine .i am already having a running network using complete subnet of 192.168.0.x ,we are using ISA , Exchange & DC running with few other Application servers. i wanna move all old freaky switches to Cisco.I want to ...

Resolved! Install C3KX-NM-10G module in 3750X stack

Hi guys,We have stack of two 3750X switches and we need to install C3KX-NM-10G modules into the switches.Can i power off the member switch first and install the network module and turn it back on( will it join the stack?) and then power off the maste...

Resolved! VSS and 10Gb module performance mode

Hi On http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/qa_cisco_catalyst_6500_series_16port_10gigabit_ethernet_module.html it states that if you put the 16 port card into performance mode only 4 ports are useable.  If I read correctly...

Resolved! configuring Span port on 6513 switch

Hi,I have two servers, connected on two(Different) 6513 directly connected switches.Both these servers are in the same Vlan.I have to monitor communication these two servers.I have a system connected on one of the 6513 switch, where network tool wire...

3750 Stack/Trunking

I currently have 5 3750s connected via Stackwise. This stack is connected back to my core (6509s) via fiber (1Gig to Core1 & 1Gig to Core2). I want to move the 5th 3750 to another closet due to an addition of a new patch panel. Due to max length of 1...

Resolved! N5k and N7k

Not to familiar with the N5k. So here is my issue, I trying to connect n5k via two 10 gig ports to N7k 10 gig ports on a portchannel with truncking as well.this is only for traffic to pass thru just a uplink. I have two different port channels on bot...

Resolved! trunk ports and dhcp

I got my esx servers service console nics on trunk ports. how do I get dhcp/pxe working on these trunk ports to a specific vlan on bootup?

Dragomir by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes