Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I've got a problem with DHCP running on a cisco 1900 series router, 1921 to be precise. The Data VLAN works perfectly, i configured a ip helpder addressand its working. Problem tough is VLAN 20. This is the voice vlan. As u can see in the co...

javdakker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ,                                    radius server                                      | assume i have , R1-----------SW-----------------R2                                      |                                      |                             ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

6500 - version (s72033_rp-ENTSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF17aI have two ISP's. I have created two defaults as follow & secondary route does not work.ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 X.X.X.Xip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Y.Y.Y.Y 200 (secondary route)router...

aparikh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI should to configure CoPP on the CISCO7613So i tested itMy purpose is to handle the L2control packet(BPDU, CDP...)I think to handle the BPDU using the MAC address ACLBelow the configuration and result===============================================...

jobg12345 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with QoS on a switch 3560, receiving labeled packets with AF32 but after going through the switch come in defaultI have configured my switchmls qos map cos-dscp 0 8 16 24 32 46 48 56mls qosand the port of my switch is configured  mls...

HI All,I have just set up my Cisco 1941 router to my cable internet connection. I have access to everything, but I cant login successfully into Cisco CP.I set up a new user with level 15 privileges and a secret password. I go to login via webbrowser ...

nick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT VPN Question

Hello,I have a question.I have a customer that has to be added to another network through Site-TO-Site VPN.  However the customer has a ip address network (192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0) and the network that they need to be connected to has a DMZ zone of...

we have a site where there is a 3560 switch and into port 18 is an IP Board for the PBXyesterday it lost contact with the remote site, tracing the routing back it stops at the router before the switch, from the router the routing looks fine to the sw...

Hello,I'm running a couple of nexus 7000 to aggregate a building full of 3750Xs.In the past few weeks I have noticed that the vlans I added to the port-profile never got propagated.So I looked at port-profile sync information and here is what comes u...

Hi,can anyone, please, tell me does Cisco 819HG have WiFi 802.11 b/g/n support?In overview ther is sentence "The Cisco 819 ISR supports 3G, 4G, and 3G with dual radio 802.11n Wi-Fi form factors combined with full features of Cisco IOS Software.", but...

I am looking for some advice and help with egard to IOS upgrade.We would like to install a WS-SVC-WISM2-1-K9 in each of our 2 WS-C6509-E chassis.  Both of these have supervisor 720 engines installed.  One in each chassis.From what I have read we need...

Good day!I have noticed that i cant make R4 and also R2 to choose prefered path to R1 over R3...Where is my mistake?Can you help me please?Here is my topologyand configuration of to ABR'sR3:router eigrp 100 redistribute ospf 1 metric 1544 5 255 1 150...