Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have two cards HWIC-4ESW on router 3845 but we need that the two  cards 8 ports conected betwen, if a pc on port 1 can ping a pc conected on port 8 on second card. tis comunication can,t doing a pc on port 1 can,t conected a pc on port 8.the confi...

Hello.I hope i found help here. I have a cisco 3560 8 port switch. I really would lime to have the webinterface enabled. So i downloaded the archive from cisco. I extracted the archive to the flash of the switch. After rebooting the device everything...

weichmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im still having problems grasping this topic. I get the jist of it in theoretical use as we use it to send untagged frames across a trunked link. My question I guess would be how is it relevant in today's networks? Why are we sending these frames unt...

I tried enabling ospf on a Cisco Cat3750, model number: WS-C3750E-48PD-S. But it says "Protocol not in this image". I looked on cisco's website for a download for a IPServicesK9 or a Advanced IPServicesK9 image to re-image the switch with but it seem...

Hello, I am trying to verify I have logging working.  I have the following logging configured:logging buffered 16000 informationallogging monitor informationalI have tried generating traffic, all kindsWhen I do:sh log | inc (ip address source)I don't...

I am trying to do ios upgrade on 5 stacked 3750 switches. All the switches have different model number, so i am wondering which image file i should download. As far as i understand all the stacked switches should have the same IOS, i may be wrong. Th...

hrafique1 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find a command for dhcp snooping rate-limiting on a CatOS. The PFC card is PFC. PFC3B is said to support that command. But there seems no this command.thanks,Han-6k> (enable) sh verWS-C6509-E Software, Version NmpSW: 8.4(5)Copyright (c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card