Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,I'm fairly new to the world of Cisco (and by fairly new, I mean I've been reading the ICND1 book over the past few weeks), and have decided to buy a few routers to start getting some hands on experience on real equpiment.While I managed to con...

allitnils by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Goal: We have a workstation that processes sensitive information and we want that workstation to only have access to very select endpoints on our LOCAL LAN and also internet access.Solutions:1.  At first we explored VACL, this worked well except when...

vssp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am still new to QoS and my role as Network Admin. We have 4 cores, 16 distribution, and 200+ access layer switches. I have been reading through all the QoS books and looking to configure advanced QoS on my switches. The guy I replaced came by today...

Hi dearsI have a problem with Cisco2821, I have 3 router Cisco2821I want to set the correct clock on them, I run the "clock set xx:xx:xx Aug yy 2012",Then wr and then reload the deviceWhen the router comes up I enter "show clock" command.The device s...

Hi.Can your help me.I am upgrade c7304 to 12.2.31sb5 andreceive a config errorCisco_7304(config)#int tun 132Cisco_7304(config-if)#serCisco_7304(config-if)#service-policy oCisco_7304(config-if)#service-policy output Dogmat-QOS Queuing features are not...

Cabling between the 3750 and the N3048Ports 19 <-> 37: STRAIGHTPorts 20 <-> 38: CROSS-OVERLINK CONNECTED3750 port 19  ===> 3k port 37  speed 100                 speed 100   duplex full                duplex full                                    no ...

Hello, I have been experiencing discards and no buffers errors on my 2950 switches. These switches are connected to two core switches 4948 and 3560G. I have noticed previous posts regrading these problems but have been unable to find any cases that w...

Hey am implementing some cisco wireless equipment. I have a 2504 WLC connected to a Catalyst 3560 which has multiple vlans and is connected to a 2800 series router. I know the catalyst is L3 but I am needing nat functions to get outside to the intern...

I have followed every piece of cisco documentation I could find on this and I still can't get vPC configured to actually work.  The VLANs stay in a suspended state so no traffic flows across.  Below is my configuration:vrf context management  ip rout...

Does anyone know whether VACL capture (apply VACL and configure capture port (switchport capture)), instead of normal SPAN (monitor session source/dest) can cause performance impact and/or any concerns?Equipment: Catalyst 6509E with Sup720, MSFC3, an...

1s.bancha by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I hope my question is not difficult and sufficiently clear. For management, a switch has 2 kinds of address.- The address of the whole switch- The individual address of each of its portsWould you have pleased a case where the individual address of...

hostettle by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes