Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I've 2 SUP720 installed into Cat6k chassis.1st SUP720 is ActiveSMR_UK_CAT6k#sh redundancy Redundant System Information :------------------------------       Available system uptime = 1 hour, 35 minutesSwitchovers system experienced = 4         ...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two ports to monitor but on two different switches. I have to send information from these two ports to one port on one of these switches. How can i configure SPAN and RSPAN to send information to same destination port?

senpay524 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NTP Master Command

Currently i am deploying a network wide NTP set up. All works fine but we have some confusion over the use of " NTP master "If we do not include the NTP master command on the catalyst cores the NTP set-up does exactly what we expect.When we add NTP m...

Where can I find a Cisco design guide on deifferent load balancing schemes, like one-armed mode, pass-through, etc etc...all the different ways of deploying a load balaner...switched, routed, etc....I cant seem to find one anywhere in Ciscos SRND sec...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

By a customer of my I had a problem that the uplink of core switches are going to error-disabled state when connecting a Cisco switch to the existing network. Here is a overview of our netwerk.I connected the Cisco 3560 switch to a HP switch (ASC2). ...

Hi there,We have a live stack with 4 Cat 3750 switches of mixed varieties.  Switch 1 crashed the other day and didn't come back up.  A power reset brought the switch online again, and switch 2 is now running as the stack master.  We are going to repl...

mj5150 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure VLAN on layer 3 switch and I want to connect that layer 3 swith with router and that router is connected with frame relay.I have 1 layer 3 swtich and I configured two vlans on f0/3 (ip: 10.10.1.0) and f0/2 (ip:10.10.2.0...

redrain12 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 877w and ive setup two ssids on it each with different vlans (I intend to use the zone based firewall to lock down the guest zone later) the wireless connection is working and i can ping the entire network (because of the 10.0.0.10 int...

hi , ihave a router that has  a defualt route to another router and the users connetc the router as pppoe client .as we know , in this case it is god to put null 0 route on the router to prevent loops .i typeddebup interface null0 and i made aping to...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we can't start WS-X6708-10G-3CXL on WS-C6506-Ehere is more info:SW0#sh verCisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-ADVIPSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(33)SRA7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)SW0#sh moduleMod Ports Card Type                    ...

inevalink by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card