Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Connecting Avaya 9611G  IEEE class 1 devices to a Cat2960s.  How ever some of the phone are registering as class 3 devices no matter what interface the phone is connected to. Typical port config is as follows:interface GigabitEthernet1/0/2switchport ...

Can anyone tell me what this incompatible message means, impact and how to resolve ?Version: n7000-s1-dk9.4.2.4.binMYN7K# show vpc briefLegend:                (*) - local vPC is down, forwarding via vPC peer-linkvPC domain id                         ...

alanjbrown by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3450G running ipservicesk9-mz.122-50.SE1. This switch had been up for years. I unracked it this morning and fired it up. It comes up and loads the IOS (abbreviated):flashfs[0]: flashfs fsck took 10 seconds....done Initializing Flash.done.Loa...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the answer for this question ?? A service provider allowed private IPv6 BGP peering with a university research network. On receiving IPv6 traffic, one Cisco 12000 Series Router that is located in the path of IPv6 traffic experienced high CPU ...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a working setup with Cisco UCS blades and EMC VNXe storage. But we have to move the routing from a router to internal Layer 3 routing in the switch (Cisco Catalyst 3650).Inn this environment the management network is on the 10.203.100.x su...

ADAman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Forgive me if I am totally off on this configuration, but I am looking into EIGRP for use in the distribution and access layers (eventually to the core) with redundant links for high-availability. I am working on setting up a test enviro...

m.kieffer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyPlease consider the topology based on rstp:                                                                                                (root port)                                                                   sw1------------------...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I'm pretty new to Cisco equipment and I'm working on a lab where I am trying to load a new IOS onto a 3750V2 switch.  Here are the details.Network. /24Switch IP 192.168.1.1PC IP 192.168.1.3                   Switch1.1#show runBuilding configu...

jmalge by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes